Thursday, July 1, 2010

Who is ME ???



all along i was confused about my existance...questions like..
do i exist ?... why i am here ?
did i choose this life or was it an accident ?
choice or accident...what am i doing here ?
why i do what i do ?
endless questions.. and no concrete answers.

Some of the thoughts given bellow are refined after i googled... and appealed to me.


i do believe i exist, it is only that THOUGHT (i believe i exist) makes me believe that i exist...that mean i exist in my thoughts (and same goes for all who know me... i exist in their thought)..

is it that simple ??? all in THOUGHTS nothing physical... hmm.. difficult to digest


on other hand... very simple ..what a relief.. i can erase anyone from MY existance any time (and any one can erase my existance as well)


But if everything is in THOUGHTS... Y do people make their life so misareable running after material things.. killing people..

DONT ASK ME becuase I am not too sure you exist for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment